Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mr Moss, REALLY!!


I had to really ask the Lord for strength this evening.....Ridge really needs to listen to his mother Stephanie once in a while.....Does he not see the error in his ways? Surely Mr Moss can have a word with the writers of BB as logic must come into play here once in a while! Are you with me? Thomas is in a delicate stage of his young life; regected by his uncle (?), now he will be off to Thorne his other uncle (?) to seek out a summer internship..Turns out paint bushes are more prominent in this suburb of LA than pistols..which will definetly keep him off the streets - at least there is a plus coming out of this hrrendous family debacle.
Feels like I'm taking crazy pills...
So I was in church today, our reverend was reciting a passage from Jobe (my favourite) when I heard a local, Mrs Fremont whispering her tired lips into the burning lobs of another regular at St Michaels.. I couldn't believe that she would prefer a pro-Brooke result! What a hypocrite to want that slut in the same family tree as Ridge? And yet her she is whispering mid-prayer here in the House of the Lord - Needless to say I could not hold my tongue and exclaimed a pronouced "SHHHH!!" making sure all of the congregation heard.... Leaving Mrs Fremont blushing like a tomato. Serves her right, I only wish I could teach Brooke that lesson - LEAVE RIDGE ALONE!!!!! I wonder if all this turmoil actually has an effct on Mr Moss in real life?
Perhaps you could mail me your thoughts.
Let me know -
I hope Mr Moss pays us a visit here at L.O.R.M....Lord knows we deserve it.
Bless you all,
In Ridge's name, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home