Thursday, September 07, 2006

Welcome to my blog - dedicated to Ronn Moss

Hi there and welcome....
Ronn Moss (Ridge Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful) is a truly gifted artist. Sometimes, when deep in prayer, I question the Lord as to why Ronn Moss was given so much talent and artistic ability and I so little. I know envy should be scoldered, but truly - the Lord must be questioned sometimes? Surely?
His beautiful voice soars from the heavens like a white dove, and his acting ability....what can I say really? I am just a little upset that Mr Moss never gave the big screen a go. I'm sure he has been offered many roles on the silver screen, but perhaps he has invested so much of his soul into Ridge that it is impossible for him to have any soul for any other part. Which begs the question: is there another character out there that matches the emotion depth of Ridge Forrester? Ill leave that one for you to decide...As for now, I'm going to start adding some images of Mr Moss to the blog.
In Ridge's name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home