Friday, September 08, 2006

I can't believe what I'm seeing!!!


Look, I know we here on the southern tip of Africa are about 2 years behind the current episodes in America...(I make a point of not seeing whats going to happen coz it then spoils the show)...How can Ridge not take Tailor back in a second? I mean..she is a desent awesome girl with a heart of gold (under a great set of tits). I know Mr Moss would do the right thing in real life and boot that bitch Brooke into the gutter where she belongs! Thomas needs his mother, especially in these difficult times as a young man. And the twins!!! Don't get me started on those two little ones... Having a mother like Brooke around can only mean whore'ville for them when they get older.....

Apart from that, still trying to get these links to work properly. I don't claim to be an html guru, but I'm trying my hardest.

I have to get home now to catch the friday episode, it's slated to be a gripping one as most friday episodes are!

I tried to add Mr Moss as a friend on Myspace, but sadly he hasn't accepted my invite. When he does maybe he'll pay us a visit here...holding thumbs!!!

In Ridge's name, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home